Friday, January 14, 2011

Stoner Style

Talking with someone about their own personal fashion could very well be the next best high to actually smoking weed. Everyday that I am at The Lounge, I see someone with true unique style. Just because their outer-appearance intrigued me enough to ask them about it, they definitely deserve a Stoner Style profile.

To get the ball rolling, and display some of my own fashion, I decided I would be my very first Stoner Style profile.

Vapor hits and crafts: Sun-Maid Raisins
are Christopher Robin's favourite snack.

Puffy Pash:
What’s your favourite strain? To date, Jack Herer
How would you describe your style? 1970’s wet dream, or a glamorous Kurt Cobain.
What are you wearing? Neon hot shorts, eggplant thick knit tights, polka-dot sequined hat, and black basics to balance it out.
What’s your best piece of fashion advice to share? Have fun and don’t forget to experiment.


Always look to the bright side of the sun, 
Puffy

No comments:

Post a Comment