Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Friendly Stranger At Value Village

Yesterday, while trying to find the best deal at Value Village 50% off sale, a complete stranger starts talking to me. He holds up a t-shirt with a weed leaf that reads, “Plant Manager”, and explains that he thinks I could rock the t-shirt better than him, and he wanted me to have it.



These glasses remind me of Hunter S. Thompson,
making them a necessary purchase along with my t-shirt.



What a kind friendly stranger to pass along such a gift! Immediately before our chat, I was getting bratty and impatient with the traffic in VV. Oddly enough, I joked to myself that it was my wish that someone could just show me anything pro-pot being sold so I didn’t have to actually look for it. 

Look to the bright side of the sun, 
Puffy

1 comment: