Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Advice for Gaga: Less Smoking More Edibles


This week on 60 Minutes during an interview, Lady Gaga opens up about drinking whiskey and toking up,

“I drink a lot of whiskey, and I smoke weed when I write. I don’t do it a lot, because it’s not good for my voice.  I don’t want to encourage kids to do drugs, but when you asked me about the sociology of fame and what artists do wrong, what artists do wrong is they lie and I don’t lie, I’m not a liar. I built goodwill with my fans, they know who I am, and I am just like them in so many ways.”
Meat Dress: you are what you eat
Of course Lady Gaga isn’t exactly a liar, but better yet she’s a by-stander bully who is open about using the benefits of marijuana to gain financial growth, yet isn’t willing to actually defend it. Given the chance, she even expressed that she didn’t want to encourage kids to do drugs. 
The Puppet Master is Between Her Legs
Unfortunately “fame monsters” have such an influence on the mass consciousness, where Ansliger’s game of telephone is continued through interviews such as this. Lady Gaga would feel completely different if she met an incredible young person like Hayley Jade Rose, a lovely teenager and youngest licensed medical marijuana patient.



Easily, Lady Gaga is one of the most influential people in fashion, making this a perfect opportunity for her to redeem herself after this interview by impressing us with hemp creations. She also must smoke seldom amounts of weed, or else her music would be good, and her stoner friend would have passed along the message that she could save her voice if she only ate edibles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment