Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pot Culture: Michelle Rainey


This was the first time I have ever seen a stranger wearing a Medicinal Michelle t-shirt. He’s riding his bike down Queen, and without hesitation I compliment him on the shirt choice. Love the positive message and vibes. This small cyber collage was made to brighten my spirits.



Michelle Rainey was one of the very first activists I heard about when I was on a quest to learn more about the people making a difference. Stunning beauty and true warrior, to imagine Michelle is to see the brightest red smile and golden curls. Definitely more than her appearance, she started fighting the war on drugs to ease the symptoms of Crohn’s disease. Always an inspiration! 



Always look to the bright side of the sun, 
Puffy

No comments:

Post a Comment