Saturday, August 6, 2011

Jodie's Anniversary Gift

During the GMM weekend I got to hangout with Jodie Emery. Sitting beside her, unsure of how to introduce myself, I told her about my favourite blog post instead. Back in March, Marc sent Jodie another purse which was made from chip bags folded by fellow inmates. When I told her that I posted pictures of it, she said because Marc was being transfered, the new prison would have access to the equipment for making leather goods.  

Finally we get to see the results of what leather pieces the inmates have created. 

As an anniversary gift, Jodie received this hash coloured handbag:

... and matching wallet.

Details on the front of the handbag read, "Jodie <3 Marc" and the date of their wedding anniversary. 

This creative gift is absolutely amazing! Even more so, these accessories are now pieces of cannabis prohibition history.


Always look to the bright side of the sun, 
Puffy


No comments:

Post a Comment